There will be seven judgements in future:
- The Judgment Seat of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:10)
Church-age believers will appear before the judgment seat of Christ in heaven for reward. This will happen soon after the rapture of the church.
- Old Testament Believers (Daniel 12:1-3)
All Old Testament believers will be resurrected and rewarded after the Second Coming.
- Tribulation Believers (Revelation 20:4-6)
Those who trust Christ during the Tribulation and are martyred will be resurrected and rewarded at the end of the Tribulation.
- Jews Living at the Second Coming (Ezekiel 20:34-38)
All Jews who survive the Tribulation will be judged right after the Second Coming. The saved will enter the millennial kingdom, and the lost will be purged.
- Gentiles Living at the Second Coming (Matthew 25:31-46)
All Gentiles who survive the Tribulation will be judged immediately after the Second Coming when Christ sits on His glorious throne. This is often referred to as the judgment of the “sheep and the goats.” The righteous will enter the millennial kingdom, and the unrighteous will be cast into hell.
- Satan and Fallen Angels (Revelation 20:10)
The final judgment of Satan and fallen angels (demons) will take place after the millennial kingdom (Matthew 25:41; 2 Peter 2:4; Jude 6).
- The Great White Throne (Revelation 20:11-15)
The judgment of unrighteous people will occur at the end of the Millennium. They will be judged according to their works and cast into the lake of fire.